Comprehensive Campaign Coordinator
Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary has a great opportunity for an organized and dedicated part-time (approximately 10-15 hours per week) Comprehensive Campaign Coordinator desiring to apply his/her expertise in overseeing all aspects of a fundraising campaign to insure its timely success based on the defined priorities.
The ideal candidate has professional experience in comprehensive fund raising programs preferably in the church and/or higher education industry; sharp instincts for relationships and their importance as it relates to fund development; a proven track record in annual and/or capital fund raising; exceptional oral and written communication skills; and has a desire to work with a great team in a challenging yet supportive department.
· Coordinate with Advancement Services, using database intelligence, to identify and move campaign prospects (all aspects of prospect management).
· Work in conjunction with Development Officers, Vice President for Institutional Advancement, and Seminary President to move campaign prospects to a campaign ask.
· Prepare for all campaign prospect meetings – attend meetings when possible.
· Manage campaign feasibility study.
· Communicate with campaign committee members regarding prospect activity.
· Coordinate and attend all campaign committee meetings.
· Develop and oversee execution of campaign stewardship program, to include naming rights.
· Coordinate and attend campaign celebrations – November 2014 Trustee Dinner and final celebration in 2016 (date TBD), and ground breaking celebrations for capital projects.
· Oversee all campaign communications.
Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends, and to travel weekly within assigned region (approximately 25% of the time).
Working knowledge of the Presbyterian Church tradition and its constituents helpful.
Qualifications and Success Factors:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
· Effective communications – excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to make sound judgments based on accurate data.
For a complete job description please visit here. To apply for this position, please visit here.
Please include a cover letter answering the following questions:
1. Why you want to work at Austin Seminary?
2. What are your salary requirements?
and submit along with your online application.
Review of applications will be begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Austin Seminary is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women and racial-ethnic minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.