Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary has an opportunity for a hard-working, organized, dedicated, and self-motivated Receptionist and Event-Facilities Coordinator to serve as the public face and voice that greets internal and external students, staff and guests. This is a fast-paced, high traffic, visible position. The ideal candidate has a very strong people-oriented mindset, is able to discern persons’ needs and accommodate as appropriate, is calm under pressure, and sincerely desires to make a difference in the lives of others.
We need someone with:
- An exceptional ability to work patiently with all types of personalities and with all levels of the organization
- An ability to multi-task and manage frequent interruptions
A strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel)
A high school diploma, GED or equivalent, some business school or college preferred
A desire to be a part of a faith-based, church-related institution
You’ll get from us:
- A friendly environment where you are valued as a person
- Free parking, and an attractive workplace located on a beautiful 12-acre “oasis” in the heart of Austin
Salary plus generous health, retirement and time-off benefits
For a complete job description or to apply for this position, click here.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Austin Seminary is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.