Sophi Search Help
Need help using Sophi Search? You've come to the right place! Open the tabs below to find answers to frequently asked questions about Sophi Search.
Sophi Search is Austin Seminary's version of EBSCO's Discovery Service (EDS). For detailed information on searching and accessing materials check out the EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) - User Guide.
Remember if you have questions you can always stop by the Library Services Desk or email us at email@example.com.
- What is Sophi Search?
- How do I access Sophi Search?
- What is the "Keyword / Author / Title" search?
- What do the results of a search look like?
- How do I limit and expand my searches?
- How do I find print library books?
- How do I access full-text articles and e-books?
- How do I find e-books?
- How do I find journal articles? What about peer review?
- What if I'm off-campus?
- Can I access resources individually?