Sophi Search Help
Need help using Sophi Search? You've come to the right place! Open the tabs below to find answers to frequently asked questions about Sophi Search.
Sophi Search is Austin Seminary's version of EBSCO's Discovery Service (EDS). For detailed information on searching and accessing materials check out the EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) - User Guide.
Remember if you have questions you can always stop by the circulation desk or email us at email@example.com.
- What is Sophi Search?
- How do I access Sophi Search?
- What do the results of a search look like?
- How do I limit and expand my searches?
- How do I access full-text articles and e-books?
- How do I find print library books?
- What is the "Everything" search?
- What is the "Print books only" search?
- What is the "E-books only" search?
- What is the "Journals & articles only" search?
- What is the "Keyword / Author / Title" search?
- What if I'm off-campus?
- Can I access resources individually?