Donate to the Archives
The Austin Seminary Archives is actively accepting both print and electronic donations documenting the history of the Seminary and the Presbyterian church in Texas and the Southwest. Due to space limitations, we are not able to accept every donation, but we will be happy to work with you to find a proper home for your historical documents. Contact the archivist for more details.
Some of the materials we are specifically seeking out include:
- Material documenting the work of students from the Spanish-Speaking program and documentation of Hispanic congregations and ministry in the region
- Material documenting student life
- Photos and other materials relating to the faculty homes on 27th Street and the Leper Colony (ca. 1924-1964)
- Items related to the Gospel Airlift
- Photos and seminary publications dated prior to 1950
- Commencement brochures/bulletins dated prior to 1950
If you have a suggestion for a web page to add to our Austin Seminary web archives collection (including pages for faculty, alumni, student groups, or online articles related to the Seminary), contact the archivist. For more information, see the Austin Seminary Web Archives Collecting Policy.