Faith and Finance Course
MFM is pleased to offer Faith & Finance Course to Austin Seminary and SSW students and their spouses or partners for the 2017-18 year. The course includes 7 sessions spread throughout the year. Each session is about 2 hours long. The deadline to register is Tuesday, October 24.
We are pleased to offer the class subsided by MFM to students at $50 or $75 for couples!
As a result of this course, you will:
- Experience a new sense of freedom and joy in your relationship with money.
- Discover wholesome ways to earn, save, spend, invest and contribute.
- Appreciate the power and presence of your existing resources.
- Come to know your own sufficiency and natural prosperity
- Experience this journey alongside other students in our community.
Or bring a check made out to Austin Seminary to Sarah Gomez in the Office of Finance & Administration.