Lead Maintenance Technician (residential/commercial)
Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary has an opportunity for a hard-working, organized, dedicated, and forward-thinking Maintenance Staff Member desiring to apply his/her expertise to making a difference in the lives of persons preparing for the Christian ministry. The ideal candidate has experience in performing routine preventive maintenance on operational systems, experience repairing residential a/c split systems and heat pumps a plus, and a desire to work with a great team in a challenging yet supportive environment.
We need someone with:
- The ability to hit the ground running assisting with projects and assignments including basic apartment repairs and maintenance, renovation of offices, classrooms, and general support and upkeep of the Seminary’s facilities to include: basic installation, maintenance, repair, or replacement of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and structural components of facilities in accordance with drawings, manuals, building codes, and safety regulations
- The exceptional ability to work patiently with people at all levels of the Seminary organization
- The ability to share on-call responsibilities to handle after-hours maintenance emergencies
- Desire to support a faith organization whose mission is to prepare leaders for Christian ministry
You'll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package to include apartment (must live on site), cell phone, uniform
- Health benefits
- Generous time off (vacation, sick, personal, and modified summer schedule)
- Free parking
To apply for this position, please complete the online application, which can be found here.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Austin Seminary is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.