Donate to the Archives
Registration for the MidWinter Lectures, 1957. From the Austin Seminary Archives.
The Austin Seminary Archives is actively accepting donations of archival materials that enhance our research collections. Of particular interest are items relating to the Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary including: photographs, correspondence, Seminary publications, scrapbooks, and other materials.
Some of the materials we are specifically seeking out include:
- Items related to the Gospel Airlift
- Photos and seminary publications dated prior to 1950
- Commencement brochures/bulletins dated prior to 1950
- Photos and other materials relating to the faculty homes on 27th Street and the Leper Colony (ca. 1924-1964)
- Vitas/correspondence/obituaries for faculty members.
The archives also collects material documenting the Presbyterian Church in Texas and the Southwest. Due to space limitations, we are not able to accept every donation, but we will be happy to work with you to find a proper home for your historical documents.
If you are interested in donating to the Austin Seminary Archives, please contact the archivist.