Life insurance policies are an excellent way to support Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary’s students, faculty, scholarships, and facilities. Listed below are ways to provide for Austin Seminary insuring it will be a Seminary of the church producing parish ministers even after your death.
- Make Austin Seminary owner and beneficiary of a life insurance policy you no longer need.
- Amend an existing policy to add Austin Seminary as an additional beneficiary.
- Purchase a new policy for the benefit of Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary.
- Name Austin Seminary as a contingent beneficiary to receive a gift only if family members do not survive you.
- Visit your employer’s personnel office and ask to amend your group life insurance policy to add Austin Seminary as one of your beneficiaries.
Office of Institutional Advancement