For Masters Programs
MDiv, MATS, MAMP, Dual Degree (MDiv/MSSW)
- Click on the application form to the right
- You must first save the PDF file to your computer and then close the web page!
- Complete the application (don’t forget to save your work in progress)
- You may digitally sign your application by typing your name in the signature box. By submitting the application electronically with your name in the signature box, you are certifying that the information you are providing is true and correct, to the best of your knowledge.
- When you have completed your application and other required material as described in the Terms & Procedures document (below), you may submit it electronically to the Admissions Office via our secure webpage. Return to this page and click on the Submit Now link on the bottom of this page. Email is not a secure method for sending personal data.
- You may also submit your application to the Admissions Office by fax (512) 472-7089 or mail to 100 E. 27th Street, Austin, TX 78705.
For DMin Degree
To apply for the DMin degree, please download the application form (to the right), complete it and return it to the Admissions Office online, via fax (512) 472-7089 or mail to 100 E. 27th Street, Austin, TX 78705. If you have any questions, please contact Admissions at (512) 404-4827 or (800) 241-1085.
For Certificate in Ministry Program
To apply for the CIM program, please download the application form (to the right), complete it and submit to online (see step 2). If you have any questions, contact the admissions office.
For Special Students
For more information about applying to be a Special Student, click here.
(MDiv, MAMP, MATS, Dual Degree)