STEP 1: Download the Application
MDiv, MAMP, MATS, Dual Degree
- Click on the appropriate application form to the right
- You must first save the PDF file to your computer and then close the web page!
- Complete the application (don’t forget to save your work in progress)
- You may digitally sign your application by typing your name in the signature box. By submitting the application electronically with your name in the signature box, you are certifying that the information you are providing is true and correct, to the best of your knowledge.
- When you have completed your application and other required material, you may submit it electronically to the Admissions Office via our secure webpage. Return to this page and click on the Submit Application Online link below in Step 2. Email is not a secure method for sending personal data.
Please use Abode Reader 9 (or newer version) to fill out the application. The latest version is available free from the following links:
STEP 2: Submit Application Online
If you prefer, you may submit your application to the Admissions Office by fax (512) 472-7089 or mail to 100 E. 27th Street, Austin, TX 78705.
STEP 3: Submit Application Fee
Note for Master of Arts in Youth Ministry applicants
Applications for this program are initiated through the Center for Youth Ministry Training. To apply, visit www.cymt.org/residents for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact Admissions at (512) 404-4827 or (800) 241-1085.